Friday, October 08, 2010

My favourite kids

Dei,
.
.
He makes my heart melt every time I see him.
it when he stick out his tongue. Super cute!!!!!

Look at what he wrote when I walk pass his class!
 Nam,
Very clever, handsome and cute too! Brandon teach him to use his DSLR and now he know all the basics.
And I asked him to be my bf. hahaa
Sad that did not get to see him on the last day cos he got school. He's not studying in the sch we helped out any more[In sec 1 now] but he came back and find us everyday.
 Thai,
Another handsome boy. He's always in his rock band cap! 
very man at times. ♥ ***He called me a few months after the trip but we were not able to speak much due to the language barrier=(
There are more kids but i don't have their pictures=(
Will post more pictures of them or on my vietnam trip soon=)
Wannna go back soon! 
Miss them all. ♥

No comments: