Friday, April 01, 2011

Bangkok, IPhone pictures.

Day 2,
Wearing what I'd bought the day before. 
Didn't bring any clothing as I knew that to save on luggage space!(Nobody will leave this shopping paradise empty handed. )

The coin look alike thing is for train on the airport line. 
Unless its peak hour or you're travelling alone, I'll not encourage you to take the train.
As the taxi fare in BKK are about the same price as train fare if you have more than 2 person.


Today's dinner was at a road side store below our hotel. Really yummy & we had my favorite orange juice & banana prata again! (banana prata was XQ's favorite!)

The 3 super hero tee for Ronghao (birthday present). Thinks he like it a lot since I've saw him wearing a number of timessss. Haha


P/s, sorry, pictures are not in order cause I'm blogging using iPhone. The blogger app don't allow me to arrange the photos.

No comments: