Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Looking back

Checking out my resolution for last year..
[click for MY 2011 RESOLUTION]
Out of 7 things I'd list out I managed to get 5 done except for "Master my Korean language well and Lots of money!"
Read though my blog posts and facebook pictures made me realise how much things had happen this year.
And sadly grandpa left us.
.
.
.
My no 1 resolution was ,Graduate from ITE with a perfect GPA 4.0.
CHECKED and got the Gold medal for my course !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No 2, Visit two countries or more that I've never been before. CHECKED!
Of cause I've been to Malaysia but had never been to penang so it shall be counted! Hahaaa
And I realise I've not blog about Thailand trip. All the beautiful pictures taken by my cam is still in my com. =X

Here are some picture, XQ is really a good travelling partner. <3 her!!!
 This is the only photo taken by others.
 The other tourist offered to help us after we helped her to take one.




Click on the link above for Penang trip picture=)
It was a great trip with great friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No 3,  Get Scholarship. CHECKED!
Got LKY step scholarship!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No 4, Master my Korean language well.

None, no improvement! ='(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No 5,  Try out more new things. CHECKED!

Jointed the first marathon in my life. [Although it's only 5k and I didn't run all the way. hahaa]
Volunteered in lots of different events.
Been to places I'd never been to.
Had braces on.Click
Chopped off my hair till really short. Click
Won IBM and LKY engineering project award.
Got a new camera. Click
Organised a lot events.
  Ate a lot things I'd never tired.
Meet new friends.
That's all I can think of for now.

 Volunteer in lots of different events.
This is a dance performance, dancing T-ara's ROLY POLY.
The crew in 70/80s look.
Our project that won us the 2 big award. 
One of the event organised last year, 
Prom night for the school.
New school, Singapore Poly.
Flag Day.
 Love DME 1A/07 but too bad we're all being separated into different class now.
 Joined 3 Clubs in poly and decided to put all my heart in one only which in LEO club.
.
LEO Club


CSCC, love the people there but not how the club works.
Feels guilty whenever I see my senior JH.

Student Exchange Club
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more money and Boyfriend part no progress. 
=(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well 2011 is not a bad year. 
Manage to meet awesome people like team awesome and lovely classmates.
But still I'll not forget the old friends of mine!
.
The "TEAM AWESOME"

Lovely classmates. HAHAA
The makan clique from ITE Tampines.
Dear Terence, where are you? We miss you=( 
ITE year 1 clique without stupid Terence. =X
NANA, Vin and JP


Tom and keatPeng
They comes in combo. haha
Fav girl friends!


That's all for 2011.
May 2012 be a great one!

No comments: